[Tizen Application-dev] OBS Light build server query

Nicolas Zingile n.zingile at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 08:29:44 GMT 2012

Hi,

I followed the same tutorial and I can't see the list of the packages of
the imported projects when a execute "osc ls fakeobs:Tizen:1.0:Base" on the
server. I have an SSL error : "WARNING: SSL certificate checks disabled.
Connection is insecure!" I also tried to see the list of the packages from
a client PC, the result is the same.

I wonder if there's a problem with the appliance ? and how to fix this bug ?

Zingile