[Tizen Application-dev] OBS Light build server query

Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Fri Aug 10 10:54:54 GMT 2012

Le 10/08/2012 10:29, Nicolas Zingile a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I followed the same tutorial and I can't see the list of the packages
> of the imported projects when a execute "osc ls
> fakeobs:Tizen:1.0:Base" on the server. I have an SSL error : "WARNING:
> SSL certificate checks disabled. Connection is insecure!" I also tried
> to see the list of the packages from a client PC, the result is the same.
This is a warning coming osc (which is used in the background) and
complains when the API runs on http and not https or the check of
certificate is disable (our xas with obslight default config).
Not an issue.

> I wonder if there's a problem with the appliance ? and how to fix this
> bug ?
Can you try after connecting as root on osblightserver:

  - ping obslightserver
  - cd " "
  - rm oscrc
  - osc ls
    api     https://obslightserver:444
    user  Admin
    passwd opensuse
  - do you see the fakeobs project in that list (this is the link to
access FakeOBS images)

  - obslight-fakeobs list
   You should see the projects served by FakeOBS.

Let us know your findings.

Regards

--
Dominig ar Foll