[Tizen Application-dev] Using CSS position:fixed in a WRT app

Adam Drobniczak Adam.Drobniczak at trainee.comarch.com
Fri Aug 17 13:07:24 GMT 2012

Hello,

I am developing a WRT web application. I have tried to use
"position:fixed" property for some elements, but I can see that this is
being replaced with "position:absolute" when run via WRT (I have
verified this using Web Remote Inspector in the Tizen IDE). I can also
see that "fixed" is fine when the .html I have created is loaded in
Tizen Web Browser. Is there any way to force it under WRT?

Best regards,
Adam Drobniczak