[Tizen Application-dev] query on how to generate so(shared object) or library using tizen SDK

smk valli smkvalli at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 05:46:30 GMT 2012

Hi Roland,

This problem is not yet resolved for us, the question is
1)      We have a set of folders with a set of C and C++ files, need to
build them to generate an “.so” and a make file is written for the same
2)      How to ensure that our make file is using the Tizen SDK or not? And
how to set the Tizen SDK path so that make file uses that ?

Thanks & regards
Valli.