[Tizen Application-dev] What and where is libsf-common?

Soo-Hyun Choi s.choi at hackerslab.eu
Mon Feb 6 12:55:47 GMT 2012

Hi Danny,

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 12:50, Danny Jeongseok Seo <s.seo at samsung.com> wrote:
>> It seems that "libsf-common-dev" that you pointed below is from a
> Samsung's internal git repository, as the Vcs-Git indicates that way (i.e.,
> ssh://kb0929.kim@165.213.149.219/data/git/slp/pkgs/l/libsf-common).
>> The public tizen git doesn't seem to include libsf-common-dev as Timmy has
> originally reported - see http://source.tizen.org/git/ for the details.
>
> Sorry for that. Below information provides Samsung's internal GIT
> information, right.
> That was my mistake, I didn't take into consideration at that time.
> But, I might guess that we've already tested out of Samsung. (maybe sensor
> framework also.)

Sorry - I don't get what you exactly mean by this. Does this mean that
you have tested and confirmed if "libslp-sensor" builds successfully
from outside of Samsung network?

> That's the reason that I would like to check SDK configuration.
> (or network/proxy stuffs)

Thanks! It might be worth checking them again, if possible. What I can
confirm is that I still get the same build error as Timmy has reported
in this thread.

Best regards,
Soo-Hyun