[Tizen Application-dev] Iframes in web apps

Ed Nurse ednurseuk at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 14 09:33:34 GMT 2012

Hi,

I want to create a app effectively containing an embedded web browser. I have implemented this as a web app containing an iframe, however this gives me 2 problems:

 - I can only specify the domains that I can access via the "Access" tab in config.xml at compile time, thus severely reducing what sites can be accessed. Is there a way round this?
 - I have sized my iframe to fill the part of the screen not being used by my app, but I cannot scroll at all within the iframe, meaning I can only see the top-left of the remote page. Is this a known limitation?

Cheers