[Tizen Application-dev] Iframes in web apps

Pierce, Dean E dean.e.pierce at intel.com
Tue Feb 14 09:49:28 GMT 2012

If there was a way to programmaticly give yourself access to arbitrary
domains that would be a same-origin nightmare :-)  I am not completely
familiar with the Tizen SDK, but you may be able to set access to
*.com *.net etc.  Again, I'm not sure if the Tizen SDK will let you do
this (hopefully not) but you should not give access to the * domain.
That is the web equivilant of running as root, so any javascript
injections would allow an attacker full access to the web context of
your browser.

Once more, I am making all of this up based on my previous experience
with webkit based runtimes, but it's about time I dig into this and
really check out how the Tizen SDK really behaves with respect to same
origin policy.  Hopefully I can respond in a bit with a more informed
suggestion.

    - DEAN