[Tizen Application-dev] Read file with Filesystem API

Denis Sapon sapondenis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 18:00:12 GMT 2012

Hi Andrew,

Here is my config file

<widget wac:min-version="2.0" viewmodes="fullscreen"
id="http://tizen.org/LookFile">
<icon src="icon.png"/>
<content src="index.html"/>
<name>LookFile</name>
<feature name="http://wacapps.net/api/deviceapis" required="true"/>
<feature name="http://wacapps.net/api/filesystem" required="true"/>
<feature name="http://wacapps.net/api/filesystem.read" required="true"/>
<feature name="http://wacapps.net/api/filesystem.write" required="true"/>
</widget>

I took as a basis config file from Filesystem Sample from 'New Tizen
Web Project' Wizard, so I do not expect that the problem in this

2012/2/17 Andrew Blaich <andrew.b at sisa.samsung.com>:
> Hi Denis,
>
> What does your manifest file look like? WAC requires that you specify the specific devices features you will be accessing in the manifest file of a widget.  This could be a potential source of the security error you are receiving.
>
> Andrew

--Thanks,
Denis