[Tizen Application-dev] Programming Prerequisites

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) tizen at rasterman.com
Thu Jan 12 14:15:07 GMT 2012

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 15:09:49 +0100 Nico Caprioli <nico.caprioli at gmail.com> said:

> I have a question for you I didn't understand from docs: programming
> prerequisites.
> On iOS i had to know obj-c, on android java...on tizien are actually
> existing only web applications?
> if is it true, it means I need to know HTML5, php or others?

the documented supported way is html5. you can, if you want, write apps in c
too - there are many c libraries around with api's - the efl ones are used for
ui and related bits, the sources for everything are in git trees.
http://www.enlightenment.org has documentation for api's

--
Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <tizen at rasterman.com>