[Tizen Application-dev] Missing dependencies to install SDK

Jose Casero Cantos casero.jose at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 08:34:38 GMT 2012

Hi,

There are three deps that are not complained at
developer.tizen.org/sdk_install.html

"xdg-utils" and "unzip" are necessary when the installer download all
resources and want to extract it.

When I run a VM from emulator-manager tell me something about libv4l2.so. I
can't explain more details but you can remove this warning
installing "libv4l-dev" package.

Thanks.

PS: On the web listed above, I think that It is better put the command as
they are. For example:

Is better:

sudo apt-get install qemu-kvm binutils-multiarch debhelper fakeroot
realpath libsdl-gfx1.2-4 gettext procps xsltproc libdbus-1-3 liblua5.1-0
libexif12 libcurl3

than

sudo apt-get install {required package name 1}, {required package name 2}, …