[Tizen Application-dev] What and where is libsf-common?

Timmy Douglas tizen at timmyd.info
Sun Jan 29 22:16:02 GMT 2012

I cannot find the source to libsf-common. Is this a tizen package that
hasn't been included in the source? Otherwise, I'm having trouble finding
what directory is able to build that deb package. Thanks

/usr/src/tizen/pkgs/libslp-sensor
+ dpkg-buildpackage -nc -b
dpkg-buildpackage: export CFLAGS from dpkg-buildflags (origin: vendor): -g
-O2
dpkg-buildpackage: export CPPFLAGS from dpkg-buildflags (origin: vendor):
dpkg-buildpackage: export CXXFLAGS from dpkg-buildflags (origin: vendor):
-g -O2
dpkg-buildpackage: export FFLAGS from dpkg-buildflags (origin: vendor): -g
-O2
dpkg-buildpackage: export LDFLAGS from dpkg-buildflags (origin: vendor):
dpkg-buildpackage: source package libslp-sensor
dpkg-buildpackage: source version 0.5.6-41
dpkg-buildpackage: source changed by JuHyun Kim <jh8212.kim at samsung.com>
dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture amd64
 dpkg-source --before-build libslp-sensor
dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: libsf-common-dev
dpkg-buildpackage: warning: Build dependencies/conflicts unsatisfied;
aborting.
dpkg-buildpackage: warning: (Use -d flag to override.)