[Tizen Application-dev] Tizen native app - An indicator problem

Roland Kloeters roland.kloeters at xcom.de
Mon Jul 2 18:01:01 GMT 2012

Hello folks,

I'm all new to Tizen. By now I can say: That rocks!

Now I started to do a little app development. Everything fine so far.
But I have a problem with the EFL framework.

I created a very simple app containing of a window, a conformant and a
button.
OK, so far so easy. But when I start my app the indicator at the top of
the phone display is overlaying my app.

I will append the code so that you can have a look and bump me into the
right direction.

/*
  * main.cpp
  *
  *  Created on: Jun 28, 2012
  *      Author: rkloeters
  */

#include <Elementary.h>
#include <Ecore_X.h>
#include <appcore-efl.h>

#include <iostream>

typedef struct __appdata {
     Evas *evas;
     Evas_Object *win_main;
     Evas_Object *ly_main; /* window */
     Evas_Object *navigator;

} appdata;

static void _acquire_tgt(void *data, Evas_Object *obj, void *event_info) {
     Evas_Object *label = (Evas_Object*) data;
     elm_object_text_set(label, "Acquire TGT");
}

static void _list_tickets(void *data, Evas_Object *obj, void *event_info) {
     Evas_Object *label = (Evas_Object*) data;
     elm_object_text_set(label, "List Tickets");
}

static void _destroy_tickets(void *data, Evas_Object *obj, void
*event_info) {
     Evas_Object *label = (Evas_Object*) data;
     elm_object_text_set(label, "Destroy Tickets");
}

static int app_create(void *data) {

     Evas_Object *win, *bg, *conform, *btn, *bx, *en;

     win = elm_win_add(NULL, "conformant", ELM_WIN_BASIC);
     elm_win_title_set(win, "Conformant Example");
     elm_win_autodel_set(win, EINA_TRUE);
     elm_win_borderless_set(win, EINA_TRUE);

     elm_win_conformant_set(win, EINA_TRUE);
     elm_win_indicator_mode_set(win, ELM_WIN_INDICATOR_SHOW);
     elm_win_indicator_opacity_set(win, ELM_WIN_INDICATOR_TRANSPARENT);

     evas_object_size_hint_weight_set(win, EVAS_HINT_EXPAND,
EVAS_HINT_EXPAND);

     conform = elm_conformant_add(win);
     evas_object_size_hint_weight_set(conform, EVAS_HINT_EXPAND,
EVAS_HINT_EXPAND);
     elm_win_resize_object_add(win, conform);
     evas_object_show(conform);

     btn = elm_button_add(win);
     elm_object_text_set(btn, "Test Conformant");
     evas_object_size_hint_weight_set(btn, EVAS_HINT_EXPAND,
EVAS_HINT_EXPAND);
     evas_object_size_hint_align_set(btn, EVAS_HINT_FILL, EVAS_HINT_FILL);
     elm_win_resize_object_add(win, btn);
     evas_object_show(btn);

     elm_object_content_set(conform, btn);

     evas_object_show(win);

     return 0;
}

static int app_terminate(void *data) {
     return 0;
}

static int app_pause(void *data) {
     return 0;
}

static int app_resume(void *data) {
     return 0;
}

static int app_reset(bundle *b, void *data) {
     return 0;
}

int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {

     appdata ad;
     struct appcore_ops ops;
     ops.create = app_create;
     ops.terminate = app_terminate;
     ops.pause = app_pause;
     ops.resume = app_resume;
     ops.reset = app_reset;

     memset(&ad, 0x0, sizeof(appdata));
     ops.data = &ad;

     return appcore_efl_main(PACKAGE, &argc, &argv, &ops);
}

Am I doing something wrong here?

Any help is appreciated.

Kind regards