[Tizen Application-dev] Is W3C Geolocation API supported on Tizen SDK?

Futomi Hatano info at html5.jp
Thu Mar 8 08:57:37 GMT 2012

Hi,

I'd like to try to use Geocoder API in Tizen Web API.
https://developer.tizen.org/help/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.tizen.help.web.api%2Ftizen%2Fgeocoder.html
So, I've tried W3C Geolocation API on Tizen SDK.
My code is as blow.

navigator.geolocation.getCurrentPosition(
  function(position) { // successCallback
    console.log("OK");
  },
  function(error) { // errorCallback
    console.log("NG");
  },
  {
    enableHighAccuracy: true,
    timeout: 500
  }
);

My developing environment is a desktop pc which don't have GPS.
So, I expected that the errorCallback would be invoked soon (in 500ms).
But, both of successCallback and errorCallback aren't invoked.
Is W3C Geolocation API supported on the Tizen SDK?
Or do I neeed to do anything before running the apps?

Thanks,
Futomi

--
Futomi Hatano <info at html5.jp>