[Tizen Application-dev] Source code for real native tizen application.

Miguel Paraz mparaz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 02:06:29 GMT 2012

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 12:54 AM, Vlad Vasilyev <vasvlad at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm porting my application MeeCast http://meecast.com/ for Tizen.
> I try to use Tizen Native API for this. But API_Document (Tizen Native
> API Reference) doesn't have
> a sufficient number of examples for  coding  with the help of EFL-library.
> Where  can I  found sources  for any native application for Tizen (for
> example  org.tizen.memo - memo)?
> I couldn't find them at this link https://source.tizen.org/git/  :(

I couldn't find them either - could someone confirm if they are available?
I asked this same question at the General list, but I got no response.

I would like to see how feasible it is to change the Tizen home
screen/launcher app.

Thanks Carsten for the pointers to the coding examples.

Cheers,
Miguel