[Tizen Application-dev] Source code for real native tizen application.

Vlad Vasilyev vasvlad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 14:12:38 GMT 2012

Hi Carsten.

Thanks for the links.
I know about this documentation.
But I meant the source for a native application for Tizen (Not so big
application, a small one).  Including debian package's files. I
couldn't find the policy for Tizen Debian packaging . :( And I
couldn't  find any documentation for good practice of programming UI
for Tizen. I need a small working project as a sandbox for studying.
For Maemo I used MaemoPad http://maemo.org/packages/view/maemopad/
which was included in SDK.

Currently Tizen doesn't have rich documentation for newbie developers
and I think that source code  of native application will be a good
help for them.

BR,
Vlad.