[Tizen Application-dev] Is W3C Geolocation API supported on Tizen SDK?

Futomi Hatano info at html5.jp
Sat Mar 10 00:14:44 GMT 2012

Hello Gyuyoung,

On Fri, 9 Mar 2012 10:28:36 +0900
Gyuyoung Kim <gyuyoung at gmail.com> wrote:
> As far as I know, Tizen web engine supports gelocation API based on W3C
> specs.

Yes, W3C geolocation is supposed to be supported according to the API Reference.
https://developer.tizen.org/help/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.tizen.help.web.api%2Findex.html
I know that Tizen web engine has getCurrentPosition() method.
But, the method dosen't invoke callback functions at all.
I wonder if the method isn't implemented completely.

> However, unfortunately, I don't test it on Tizen SDK yet. I will let you
> know whether geolocation is supported by Tizen SDK.

Thank you.

--
Futomi Hatano <info at html5.jp>
http://www.html5.jp/