[Tizen Application-dev] Tizen architecture

Alexey Perevalov alexej.perevalov at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 05:42:45 GMT 2012

I have a question about type of linux kernel used in Tizen Beta.
In console I see
Linux 10.0.2.16 2.6.32.9 #1 PREEMPT Wed Feb 22 18:41:42 KST 2012 i686
GNU/Linux
Is it vanilla kernel? If not where can I get sources of the kernel?

And I have another question about installed application. Android creates
new user per application, and each application has own uid. Tizen's ps
shows me what application run under app user. Where can I see documentation
on issue?