[Tizen Application-dev] Is W3C Geolocation API supported on Tizen SDK?

Gyuyoung Kim gyuyoung at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 04:52:39 GMT 2012

Hello Futomi,

By default, tizen sdk disable location service. To use geolocation service
on Tizen browser, you need to enable location service in Setting menu.

Setting -> All tab -> Location -> Enable Location service, Advanced GPS ->
Network position -> Sensor aiding and so on.

I succeed to run below geolocation demo site on browser of Tizen SDK.

- http://benwerd.com/lab/geo.php
- http://maxheapsize.com/static/html5geolocationdemo.html

I wonder whether you enable location service option in setting menu.

Cheers,
Gyuyoung.

--
- Gyuyoung