[Tizen Application-dev] W3C geolocation API on Tizen beta

Cheng Luo c.luo at samsung.com
Fri Mar 30 15:05:16 GMT 2012

Hi,

I am currently working on a web app to get the device location and send to the WeatherBug server to fetch the live weather information. But somehow I when used the W3C geolocation API to get the device location, I am not able to get anything back from the device. I tested with the Event Injector with manually inputing some coordinates.  Anyone here have tried this before?

Attached is the javascript I used:

Best regards
CL