[Tizen Application-dev] user experience designer

Wendy Fischer wendyfischer at gmail.com
Tue May 1 00:23:44 GMT 2012

I am wondering if there is a project that needs a mobile user experience
designer to do interaction design and/or visual design.

I have 15 year experience designing UX with the last 7 years spent focused
on mobile user experience.  I briefly worked on a Limo based project while
at the Myriad Group. I am interested in participating in the Tizen project,
though I don't code (I can do some HTML5/CSS) and would love to collaborate
with a developer.

Wendy Boucher-Fischer