[Tizen Application-dev] Questions about development of the Web app on tizen

Ryosuke Kobayashi kobayashi.ryousuke at nttd-mse.com
Wed May 9 13:42:26 GMT 2012

Hi All,

This is Ryosuke Kobayashi. I am app developers.
I have two questions about development of the Web app on tizen.

・In the Web app on tizen, can I divert the libraries created by C/C++?
  I want to know how to call native libraries from JavaScript.
  (Is there a mechanism such as Android NDK for tizen?)

・How does Web app communicate another Web app?
  (Is there a mechanism such as Android INTENT for tizen?)

BestRegards,
Ryosuke Kobayashi