[Tizen Application-dev] Emulator very-very slow. Impossible to use it on Windows

Anatoliy Odukha anatoliy.odukha at globallogic.com
Thu Nov 8 15:12:38 GMT 2012

Hi,
I see several issue with emulator. Together them make it completely useless:

1. Most frustrating
a) Create Contact Application in IDE from existing sample and run it on
emulator.
b) Click add tab, and on it click any text field.
c) Onscreen keyboard appears, I can press buttons on it but newer appears
in textfield
d) some times it working ok, (very rarely) and sometimes I see only "|" in
field and it is not blinking
e) same issue I see with custom sample with 1 editable text field.

2. Enable HW Virtualization -> and emulator will freeze with black screen
on start.
  but HAX is installed and working, android emulator uses it.

See it on 3 different windows 7 x64 , 4Gb RAM computers. installed 2.0.0
sdk from the site,
Any idea how to get it working?