[Tizen Application-dev] [Tizen General] LibUg-contacts

Lock, Joshua joshua.lock at intel.com
Fri Nov 9 16:59:03 GMT 2012

On 9 November 2012 05:32, Guilherme Íscaro <iscaro at profusion.mobi> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm having a problem with GBS right now. I'm building a projects that uses
> the header "contacts-ug.h", and I included the requirement at my .spec file
> as "BuildRequires: pkgconfig(libug-contacts-devel)".

If you're using the pkgconfig() style BuildRequires you need to pass a
pc name - i.e. BuildRequires: pkgconfig(ui-gadget)

The package you're trying to add to your build doesn't appear to
include a pc file so you can't use the pkgconfig() macro. Just add
BuildRequires: libug-contacts-devel

Cheers,
Joshua
--