[Tizen Application-dev] [Tizen Product-dev] [IVI] How to clone the source code by git.

Rusty Lynch rusty.lynch at intel.com
Wed Oct 3 15:11:00 GMT 2012

Just stating that you can't clone doesn't give anyone enough information
to help you.  Try showing the exact command following the wiki
instructions pointed to below, and then copy-n-paste the error output
you see why trying to run that command.

Also mention if you are working behind a firewall or if you are directly
connected to the Internet.

     --rusty