[Tizen Application-dev] How to take logs in Tizen

Siddhartha Chandra siddhartha.chandra at sasken.com
Thu Oct 4 06:52:47 GMT 2012

Hi All,

I want to take logs of any native Tizen application like messaging/contacts etc from application till middle ware. Can you please tell me how can I do that?

--
Thanks & Best Regards,
Siddhartha Chandra

SASKEN BUSINESS DISCLAIMER: This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. In case you are not the original intended Recipient of the message, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message and you are requested to delete it and inform the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this message shall be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by Sasken Communication Technologies Limited ("Sasken") unless sent with that express intent and with due authority of Sasken. Sasken has taken enough precautions to prevent the spread of viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
Read Disclaimer at http://www.sasken.com/extras/mail_disclaimer.html