[Tizen Application-dev] Tizen Native SDK + Audio Processing

Kevin Dixon kevin.c.dixon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 18:37:43 GMT 2012

Hi All,

I'm looking into the possibility of performing audio DSP algorithms on
audio being played from an application on Tizen devices. I have
downloaded the 2.0 SDK, but I'm still getting my feet wet with it.
Here are a few questions that might help shape my research:

1. is there a standard API for applications to output audio?
2. are there any system-supplied codecs?
3. is decoding handled in a way where an application can modify the
PCM samples before they go to the sound card?

I am building on Windows 64bit.

Thanks

-Kevin