[Tizen Application-dev] GBS Build

Rusty Lynch rusty.lynch at intel.com
Thu Oct 4 20:28:05 GMT 2012

On 10/04/2012 10:42 AM, Guilherme Íscaro wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I'm trying to build (local build) a tizen package with GBS
> (apps/home/call.git) .
> Everything looks ok, however gbs it's not generating the RPM package
> and I receive a warning.
> What's happening?
>
> This is the log:
>
> warning: the following packages build failed with missing depends
> packages:
> org.tizen.call
> info: generated RPM packages can be found from local repo:
>     ~/GBS-ROOT/local/repos/tizen
> info: build roots located in:
>      ~/GBS-ROOT/local/scratch.{arch}.*
> info: Done

gbs is unable to find a package it depends on, specifically
org.tizen.call.  I can see that this package is being built so it is
available which means you are likely not pointing to the correct
repositories in your ~/.gbs.conf

So... what does your .gbs.conf look like?  What repos are you pointing too?

     --rusty