[Tizen Application-dev] Building Tizen source code.

Siddhartha Chandra siddhartha.chandra at sasken.com
Fri Oct 5 09:00:47 GMT 2012

Hi,

I want to build entire Tizen source code. When i am running the command "gbs lb -A ia32" or "gbs build -A ia32" I get the following output

info: generate repositories ...

error <url>: URL error 7: "couldn't connect to host"

How can i solve this URL error 7 problem. Is there any other way also to build the complete source code? Please help...
--
Thanks & Best Regards,
Siddhartha Chandra

SASKEN BUSINESS DISCLAIMER: This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. In case you are not the original intended Recipient of the message, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message and you are requested to delete it and inform the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this message shall be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by Sasken Communication Technologies Limited ("Sasken") unless sent with that express intent and with due authority of Sasken. Sasken has taken enough precautions to prevent the spread of viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
Read Disclaimer at http://www.sasken.com/extras/mail_disclaimer.html