[Tizen Application-dev] adding library to workspace

Manish Kumar manish.kumar at ixonos.com
Mon Oct 22 09:27:06 GMT 2012

Hi,

I am new to Tizen2.0. I am trying to add a library in CMakeLists.txt file
to my workspace like

*TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(${PROJECT_NAME} ${pkgs_LDFLAGS}  "-pie" "-L/usr/lib
-libpng -libpng15")*

But I get following error after gbs building. (sudo gbs build -A i586
--include-all)

Linking C executable application
[   49s] /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -libpng
[   49s] /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -libpng15

Though, I checked and these libraries are available under /usr/lib. Also to
make sure I copied those libraries to /usr/bin path as well, but no luck :(

Any suggestions??

Thanks
Manish