[Tizen Application-dev] Does the Tizen Web UI Framework support the jQuery plug-in

Daehyeon Jung darrenh.jung at samsung.com
Thu Oct 25 08:57:13 GMT 2012

Hi Colin,

Of couse you can use jQuery plug-in but I can't guarantee every jQuery plug-in works.
Because Tizen Web UI Framework based on jQuery Mobile, plug in for mobile slightly differ from plain jQuery's.
Here's some reference for you.

https://github.com/asyraf9/jquerymobile-splitview
http://andymatthews.net/read/2012/02/19/swipeButton-jQuery-Mobile-plugin-launches.-Millions-rejoice!

You may notice declaration of plugin is different than jQuery's. (bind to 'mobileinit')
https://github.com/asyraf9/jquerymobile-splitview/blob/master/src/jquery.mobile.splitview.js

Regards,
Daeheyon