[Tizen Application-dev] Which devices are compatible with Tizen?

Pierce, Dean E dean.e.pierce at intel.com
Thu Oct 25 22:10:11 GMT 2012

I'm pretty sure that the Lunchbox* devices are the only available
devices for running on Tizen on at the moment.  My naive attempts at
dropping a Tizen image onto a galaxy s2 have not been super fruitful,
but I wouldn't be surprised if someone else got it working.

* http://www.tizenexperts.com/2012/06/tizen-developer-device-flashing-instructions-image-released

  - DEAN