[Tizen Application-dev] Which devices are compatible with Tizen?

Daehyeon Jung darrenh.jung at samsung.com
Thu Oct 25 23:33:53 GMT 2012

Unfortunately, Lunchbox is not for sale because it is a kind of development prototype.
But, there are several working port in IVI's. You can checkout here: https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/IVI/IVI_Platforms
Tizen Reference Device(Lunchbox) has Samsung C210 AP, 1GB of RAM and 1280*800 AMOLED display. As far as I know, no one tried or succeed outside Samsung, but if any device match to lunchbox's spec, I think there are no reason to can't port Tizen.

+) http://www.igloocommunity.org/support/Tizen_on_Snowball <-- Tizen on Snowball

Regards,
Daehyeon