[Tizen Application-dev] Which devices are compatible with Tizen?

박노준 njoon.park at samsung.com
Fri Oct 26 14:20:41 GMT 2012

Hi,

The upcoming event with Tizen sessions is LinuxCon Europe, actually the last one this year. There will be 5 sessions for Tizen.
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-europe

But we're not planning to provide Tizen reference device there. I think you should wait for events next year.

Best regards,
Nojoon