[Tizen Application-dev] gbs build failed with "have choice for libEGL.so.1 needed by evas"

Sarath Singapati sarath.singapati at ixonos.com
Wed Oct 31 10:10:01 GMT 2012

Thanks a lot Joel. Here is build command:
sudo gbs build -A i586 --include-all --debug --clean

Build is successful with "common" repos.
http://download.tizen.org/releases/daily/2.0alpha/common/latest/repos/tizen-main/ia32/packages/
http://download.tizen.org/releases/daily/2.0alpha/common/latest/repos/tizen-base/ia32/packages/

But fails with "IVI" repos (have choice for libEGL.so.1 needed by evas:
simulator-opengl mesa-libEGL)
http://download.tizen.org/releases/daily/2.0alpha/ivi/latest/repos/ivi/ia32/packages/
http://download.tizen.org/releases/daily/2.0alpha/ivi/latest/repos/base/ia32/packages/

Regards,