[Tizen Application-dev] About Input Service FrameWork

Sriram Nagulapati SNagulapati at keypoint-tech.com
Mon Sep 3 11:41:03 GMT 2012

Hi,
Iam new to Tizen platform. I have a query for  Input Service Framework(ISF) to develop custom IME(Keyboard). I gone through the developer's guide i didn't get the detailed info about how to     build custom IME(Keyboard) and about Input Service Framework(ISF). I didn't find any API exposed by TIZEN SDK for custom IME's. I just want to know is there any way to build custom IME(Keyboard) and how to use the ISF. Please do needful.

Thanks and Regards,
Sriram Nagulapati.