[Tizen Application-dev] About Input Service FrameWork

Yoon, Youngsik youngsik.yoon at intel.com
Tue Sep 4 02:03:37 GMT 2012

I think you need to implement custom ise(input service engine) for isf(input service framework).
As Guilherme said, start hacking isf/ise source below at https://review.tizen.org/git/.
              Isf: input service framework itself
              Ise-default: input service engine for software keyboard <- maybe you want to see this
              Ise-engine-defalut: input service engine for hardware keyboard

Thanks,
Yoon