[Tizen Application-dev] How to get install event on tizen.

houwanji houwanji at mythlink.com
Thu Sep 6 03:46:18 GMT 2012

Hi all,
   I have a problem, I'm using the follow codes to get application id and name when an application install/uninstall success(you can see those codes in Application item of Tizen Device API Specifications), but only the onuninstalled function works normal, the oninstalled and onupdated function can not work, I just install an application by Tizen IDE to test the oninstalled function. what should I do to make the oninstalled function working.

 var appEventCallback = {    oninstalled: function(application) {       console.log('The application ' + application.name + ' is installed');    },    onupdated: function(application) {       console.log('The application ' + application.name + ' is updated');    },    onuninstalled: function(appid) {       console.log('The application ' + appid + ' is uninstalled');    } }; var listenerID =   tizen.application.addAppInfoEventListener(appEventCallback);

Best Regards
Viviko

name:      Viviko
company:   mythlink