[Tizen Application-dev] Make on tizen device

Kraft Jr, Joseph D joseph.d.kraft.jr at intel.com
Mon Sep 10 22:20:04 GMT 2012

I am trying to use some third-party software, and to validate it on both IA and ARM platforms.  Since I don’t have any ARM dev tools at the moment, I thought I could put the code on the device and build it directly there.  The setup requires creation of some other directories, etc., so thought using make, directly analogous to how I am doing it on the PC, would work.

Joe Kraft
Application Developer