[Tizen Application-dev] Make on tizen device

Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Wed Sep 12 12:01:11 GMT 2012

Joe,

some users have been using OBSLight to build native Apps to add to
Tizen. Since then the required patches have been included in the main
OBS Light release.
   https://lists.tizen.org/pipermail/ivi/2012-August/000105.html

OBSLight will let you build for ARM and X86 target in cross compilation
what will be easier and faster than trying to compile on the target.
You may want to have look to see if that would solve your issue.

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:OBS_Light

Regards

Dominig

Le 11/09/2012 00:20, Kraft Jr, Joseph D a écrit :

> I am trying to use some third-party software, and to validate it on
> both IA and ARM platforms.  Since I don't have any ARM dev tools at
> the moment, I thought I could put the code on the device and build it
> directly there.  The setup requires creation of some other
> directories, etc., so thought using make, directly analogous to how I
> am doing it on the PC, would work.
>

> Joe Kraft
>
> Application Developer

Dominig ar Foll