[Tizen Application-dev] About Input Service FrameWork

Sriram Nagulapati SNagulapati at keypoint-tech.com
Thu Sep 13 07:34:39 GMT 2012

Hi Yoonsoo,
  Apologies for the delay in responding to your email. We are primarily a organization who develop input solutions. We already have our product (Adaptxt) in other platforms like Windows, Symbian S60, Android.
  Recently we made our core engine(underlying prediction engine) open source (as a demo we made our open source solution available even in Meego platform, when it was still at infant stage) so that the developer community can pick up our solution and (enhance) use it. So we are interested in creating our input solution for Tizen platform, which we believe has huge potential. And already our engineers are in the verge of completing our core prediction engine porting to Tizen platform. Once that is completed we want to create our own input method in Tizen platform to completely utilize our prediction engine’s capabilities and come up with advanced features.
Coming back to your question, our primary target is to push our input solution to be the default input solution of Tizen platform, by showcasing its capabilities. But we are fine even if you can expose a framework for creating 3rd party input methods such that both default input method and our product co-exists & can be switched at will.
Thanks again for the continuous support from your end.
PS: to know more information about our organization and Adaptxt’s features please check the links from my email signature.
Thanks and Regards,

Sriram Nagulapati
Software Engineer

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CD91AC.CE657350]<http://bit.ly/adaptxt-beta-android>