[Tizen Application-dev] Unable to sync tizen_2.2 / tizen_2.2.1

Hanchett, Paul phanchet at jaguarlandrover.com
Mon Dec 16 06:15:50 GMT 2013

This is the link that seems to help people the most:
https://source.tizen.org/documentation/articles/creating-tizen-platform-image-scratch-through-local-build

It's been maintained and has been updated in the past couple of months.  Be
aware that the SSH name for tizen is the one specified in your .ssh/config
file-- where they used "tizen:" I used "reviews.tizen.org".  I'm sure if I
have it wrong, someone will point it out!  :-)

Paul

Paul Hanchett
Infotainment Engineer
MSX on behalf of Jaguar Land Rover
One World Trade Center, 121 Southwest Salmon Street, 11th Floor, Portland,
Oregon, 97204

Email: phanchet at jaguarlandrover.com

Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited