[Tizen Application-dev] Rights to access datatables.org revoked after closing and opening web app

PrasannaKumar Muralidharan prasannatsmkumar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 18:16:12 GMT 2013

Hi All,

I am writing a web app to display stock quotes from yahoo finance.
When I run it in the simulator it works fine for the first time. Once
I close the app in the simulator and re-open it the rights to access
datatables.org is revoked. I am not able to get data from
datatables.org. I don't have a real hardware to test.

Is it a bug in the simulator? How to work around this issue?

Thanks and Regards,
PrasannaKumar