[Tizen Application-dev] EFL app on tizen

Joon-Cheol Park jooncheol at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 16:12:43 GMT 2013

Hi SeoZ,

You said that EFL is *NOT* an official Tizen native application toolkit.
I'm just curious about this. What is the official one for Tizen ?

AFAIK, EFL is the native toolkit for Tizen Mobile and I thought that it
could be different in Tizen IVI or another segment of Tizen. Is it correct
understand ?

Regards,
JC