[Tizen Application-dev] EFL app on tizen

Joon-Cheol Park jooncheol at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 06:09:37 GMT 2013

Thanks Raster,

Agree and I felt same to you've felt about the Tizen until now.
This is not a real F/OSS platform. If this is real a F/OSS project, someone
has to introduce the newer native API to community first. and need to get
understand to people why this new one is good to platform. If did so,
someone raised contrast opinions or alternative solutions from other F/OSS
projects to reuse the wheel. If most people agree it, it could be a good
direction for the next generation. But not happened such things in Tizen.

Sure we have to understand that the Tizen was not born like other normal
F/OSS project. But I believe that some tizen module have to explain
community to the reason why it is better than Ofono, Tracker...why didn't
use D-Bus as IPC... why didn't follow the XDG standard or
specification...why need to new one for native APIs...

Hope that the new Native API is based on Elementary API... (I want it'll
reuse at least evas as a backend engine)

Cheers,
JC