[Tizen Application-dev] Error while installing obs light server appliance(devel version)

Ravi Shankar ravishankar.d at smartplayin.com
Thu Feb 7 09:18:04 GMT 2013

Hi Ronan,

1)My H.w configuration is
libhd version 19.0 (x86-64)
kernel version is 3.1
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz
cpu cores     : 4
ram-4gb
HDD-550gb

2)I am using ubuntu machineI have downloaded iso image and
burnt it to cd in windows pc.
the md5 sum for the iso file I have downloaded is
MD5: 85055a6e3462695d347a6055b8366f8b
3) Installation steps: Didnt use any wget command.downloaded from browser.
Taken the iso image into windows machine and made CD out of it.
Then tried to boot from cd and install on a new ubuntu machine.

Anyways I will try  the same method with preload iso and psot you the result.

Thanks & Rgds,
Ravi