[Tizen Application-dev] Listen system events

Peters, Brad T brad.t.peters at intel.com
Tue Jan 8 21:43:21 GMT 2013

If you're talking about a system-level application, you would create a
sys-V init file an place it in the ordering according to when you wanted to
launch.

For UI apps, there is limited support for this through the vconf
notification system. You would simply look for a vconf key which
corresponds to the state you wish to listen to, then register a change
handler which is called when the value of that key is changed.  An example
of this can be found in the clock app:

indicator-win/modules/clock/clock.c:

278:   vconf_notify_key_changed(VCONFKEY_SYSMAN_BATTERY_CAPACITY,

 indicator_clock_battery_changed_cb, data);

Best regards,
Brad Peters
Senior Tizen SW Engineer,
Intel