[Tizen Application-dev] Listen system events

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Tue Jan 8 22:00:30 GMT 2013

> On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Glauco Junquera <glaucoaok at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>>  Android provides a mechanism where applications can listen system events
>> like BOOT_COMPLETED and CONNECTIVITY_CHANGED, the applications can register
>> to listen these events even if they were not started yet.
>> How could I register an application to listen system events on Tizen? Is
>> it possible?

For the Web API, it depends on the event; some are exposed, some are not.
 You have to hunt for things somewhat individually under the Device API
section.
See:

https://developer.tizen.org/documentation/dev-guide?redirect=https%3A//developer.tizen.org/help/topic/org.tizen.web.appprogramming/API%20References.html

Look under System Information for this interface:

*addPropertyValueChangeListener*
*
*
which lets you watch: