[Tizen Application-dev] [Tizen] Application development - storage problems

official dawid.dyrcz.pl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 19:32:27 GMT 2013

Question 1:

// argument from tutorial
todo.indexedDB.getAllTodoItems = function(renderFunc) {
var db = todo.indexedDB.db;
db.transaction(function(tx) {
tx.executeSql("SELECT * FROM todo", [], renderFunc,
todo.indexedDB.onError);
});

}

I have function like this. I want to return it to two dimension array like:
Arraay[rowId][5]. First dimension: id value, 2nd dimension - store text,
date, description, people and place. My table (using SQL):

tx.executeSql("CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXSIST todo(id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY ASC,
title TEXT, date DATETIME, description TEXT, people INTEGER, places TEXT",
[]);

How I can return all rows to array? What shoud I add/use/modify to do it?

Question 2:

Table and data will be lost if webpage (I'm using web simulator) will be
reload. How save it between launching/refreshing?

____

Dawid Dyrcz