[Tizen Application-dev] How can I generate certificate file (.p12) for application packaging.

Ercüment Pullukçu epullukcu at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 1 14:55:34 GMT 2013

I don't use non-regular characters.
i try write "abc" value on each area but i still get an error message.
Refer to the addition in the picture.
If you do not receive the error can you generate for me?
Thanks.

From: ozog.jeremy at gmail.com
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 16:30:25 +0200
Subject: Re: [Tizen Application-dev] How can I generate certificate file (.p12) for application packaging.
To: epullukcu at hotmail.com
CC: application-dev at lists.tizen.org

I get an error message close to the one you sent when I add a non-regular character ('ç' for example) in the password field.Can you try to copy-paste your password from an ASCII text file (including the line break character so that you do not even have to press Enter)?