[Tizen Application-dev] Permission denied on /dev/null when running `gbs build`

Zhang, Qiang Z qiang.z.zhang at intel.com
Sat Jul 20 04:24:33 GMT 2013

Your %install section of spec file is totally wrong, please spend some time to learn it:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_an_RPM_package#.25install_section

you should install files to %{buildroot}, instead of /.

These spec file issue can be resolved easily by reading this doc: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_an_RPM_package

Thanks
Qiang